Company NameProcter & Gamble Company Location Athens, GR
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into the world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Do you have a strong interest in current affairs, citizenship and environmental sustainability? Do you want to use your communication skills to help build the reputation of a global firm who owns some of the biggest and most influential brands?
Then this could be your perfect opportunity. We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join our Communications team at our office in Athens. You will support our business to drive corporate reputation both internally and externally for the Company.
- Full Administrative Support of the Communications team.
- Maximize the Communications team’s Effectiveness & Efficiency via daily operations support and process ownership.
- Enable routine stakeholders’ connections.
- Facilitate & Help Execute internal & external communication projects (Citizenship, Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility etc.)
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work – you will engage in real work, putting your skills and knowledge to play in an impactful way.
- Recognized groundbreaking communication skills – you will have the opportunity to test your communications knowledge and project management abilities in real-life situations across a world-class Corporation and portfolio of leading brands.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and flexibility @work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal in English and Greek.
- At minimum, Bachelor’s graduate (Communications/Marketing degree will be considered a plus).
- Military obligations fulfilled for male applicants.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Well organized, operating with discipline, ownership and accountability.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
Further information to know for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the link: .https://www.pgcareers.com/job/-/-/1644/13127943?src=SNS-102
- Attach your CV in English.
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Αναδημοσίευση από: https://dasta.auth.gr